If you owe money to the IRS or State, they will resort to any means possible to receive payment from you. One collection method is through a wage garnishment. This is a legal procedure in which a person’s earnings are required by the IRS or order to be withheld by an employer for the payment of the unpaid back taxes.
Get Immediate Help With:
- IRS Wage Garnishment Representation
- State Tax Wage Garnishment Representation
- Stopping Wage Garnishment Demand Letters
- Releasing Wage Garnishment
- Wage Garnishment Appeals
- Wage Garnishment Steps, Procedures and Regulations