Get Caught Up on Your Unfiled Tax Returns Today

Get immediate help with a FREE consultation from an A+ rated tax firm!​

At Tax Network USA, all our tax preparers are IRS Enrolled Agents and
contracted tax lawyers, meaning we meet the requirements under the new tax preparation laws. Whether you have to file a return for one year or for several years, personal or business, we are here for you!

Fill out the FORM below for a free consultation with one of our tax experts!

* I agree to be contacted by Tax Network USA via prerecorded and/or robo-dialed telemarketing calls and/or SMS/MMS text messages via telephone, mobile device and/or email. I waive any registration to any state, federal or corporate Do Not Call registry. I understand consent is not required to purchase services.

Get Immediate Help With:

Get Expert Help with IRS Back Taxes

In one phone call, you can get all your questions answered by a licensed tax professional:

Don’t make any major decisions until you get every tax question answered during your Free No Obligation Consultation.

our process

Set up protective status for you, pull your tax records and do a phone interview with the IRS.

Review the records with you and conduct a financial analysis to the determine the best solution for you.

Negotiate with the IRS, attain the best possible resolution for you, and establish IRS compliance. Your tax case is then completed and your tax matters are resolved!


Regardless of income, you’ll generally have to file a tax return if: You had self-employment net earnings of at least $400. You have received distributions from a health savings account, Archer Medical Savings Account or Medicare Advantage MSA. You owe taxes on an IRA, health savings account or other tax-favored account.

When a person is employed or has other reportable income, and has filed tax returns in the past, sometimes the IRS will prepare its own version of your return, which is called an SFR (Substituted Filed Return). Typically, these returns do not account for any of the potential tax savings, deductions, etc. but at least you have the return on file.

It is considered criminal when a person knows they have a requirement to file and knows they have unreported income that the IRS is unaware of, but does not file the tax return. Usually, it will not appear on the IRS’ radar unless it has been 2-3 years of non-filing. With that said, the IRS only pursues a very limited number of criminal cases each year.

Six Years.
The IRS can go back to any unfiled year and assess a tax deficiency, along with penalties. However, in practice, the IRS rarely goes past the past six years for non-filing enforcement.

You will have 90 days to file a tax return for the year or years in question. If you fail to do so, the IRS will recognize the SFR as an actual return and start collecting the taxes you owe.